Friday, January 27, 2012

Winner, Winner: Time for Dinner!

Ok, can I just say how much I love food? And since I married a man that also loves food, I have been trying a bunch of new recipes. And so, I pass that on to you. :) 

Let's be honest: how many recipes have you had lately that you have gotten off of Pinterest? I'm am one of those nutty Pinners--my husband always loves to poke fun at me about it. But you know what? He still eats the food. :) 

Ok, so I tried a few recipes the past week, and here's how they turned out! 

First: Pan-Fried Fish with Creamy Lemon Sauce

Sounds great, right?  So the recipe is HERE.  




Marcus and I really weren't crazy about the recipe. If you are a bigger fan of creamy sauces, this is the fish recipe for you! It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great. Had to be honest! 


Next recipe is homemade Cafe Rio... I know, your mouth is watering. 

This one was NOT a disappointment.  SUPER easy crock-pot meal--recipe is HERE. 




The hubby and I both thought it was way good, loved the flavor. This one is a MUST, people! (And seriously, no excuses: it's like, 6 ingredients and it sits in a crock-pot all day. How much easier could it get?)

And last, but not least:

Chicken Taco Chili! This is another easy crock-pot meal, I even through the chicken in frozen. 
The recipe is HERE




This recipe was delicious, and I just finished the leftovers off today. :/ Good enough I had about 4 times... HIGHLY recommend this recipe, it's so darn yummy. 


That's me on the floor eating the awesome Taco Chili. Why the floor? You ask. Well, we just haven't gotten a dining room table yet. Seriously, the joys of college and newly married life...

Always great to blog and catch up! More coming soon. 

Happy cooking/Pinning/recipe trying! 

If you have a great recipe, please share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment