Thursday, February 16, 2012

Little Things--The Ones That Make Me Smile

Been a crazy couple weeks-- Hubby and I are heading into midterm territory, so time is a little limited. But I wanted to take a few minutes to share the things that have put a smile on my face lately: 


Homemade J-Dawgs--Appreciated by everyone who has ever stepped foot in Provo, Utah. 
Recipe HERE. Yes, I know. You're welcome. :) 


A favorite game--captured for Project Life (that post coming soon!)




Cooking dinner with M--and realizing that each of our slightly rotten potatoes had personality. :) 


A favorite magazine that found it's way to me (Thanks, Mom!).


Baked potatoes in a crockpot--how easy is that? 


My toaster... It's smiling at me...And it looks like a frog. Please tell me I'm not the only one that sees it? 


And.... TADA! The thing that makes me smile the most: A Dining Room Table. FINALLY. 

 

All ready for a candle-lit dinner for when Marcus gets home from his late class. 

No more eating off the floor, people! Well, you know what I mean! 

Hope this post made you smile! 
Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment