Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Dinners

For anyone who knows me (or went to school with me- anybody remember our building wide dinner parties?), they know that I LOVE Sunday dinner. It's a great time to have the family together and actually spend some quality time cooking something everyone will enjoy.
Well, my family is a little smaller now, but we still love to eat just as much. :) And Sundays are occasionally a little lighter on the homework side, so it's the perfect opportunity for me to get in that kitchen and cook...
And clean up all of last weeks dishes...  >.<

Midterms are FINALLY over (they were rescheduled about 4 times total), so today I whipped up some of my Mom's famous chicken enchiladas (seriously, people: so good). 
It didn't take too long, and Marcus and I have leftovers for tomorrow (Yes! Finally!). 




Yes, it tasted as good as it looks--if I do say so myself...If Marcus was a blogger, he'd vouch for me. ;)

Makes me fall in love with Sunday Dinners all over again. Don't let a Sunday pass by without gathering those close to you and feeding them some really good food. :) 

Happy Sunday!   



No comments:

Post a Comment