Monday, March 4, 2013

Apartment Inspiration

I spent more hours than I will care to admit pouring over the internet and lovely images of ideas that I could do to make our apartment more cozy and personalized. We are renting, but we plan to renew our lease so I wanted to make things more personal. 

Here are some things I came up with:

(All the images can be found HERE on my Pinterest inspiration board)


The Chalkboard wall is a very fantastical idea... I don't know if it would be practical for a rented place, but I am thinking a vinyl chalkboard wall? Something that would come down easily. 

Oh the things I could do if time and money were no object! If only, right? :) 

But I tried to include things that were really "do-able," so I plan on getting my hands dirty with some DIY's in the near future (which really means after this semester...haha).

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment