Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Movie That Ate My Life

Just a quick post in between studying and finishing up art projects! 

This is the movie I may or may not have mentioned. It probably took about 30-60 hours to complete, as it was all stop motion. Whoo. Not doing that again. But my group and I are pretty proud with how it turned out. I did a lot of the "set design" and the guys brought equipment and did editing, etc. I think we were a great team, which is rare in the case of group projects, haha! 

Here's the video that ate my life. :) 

By the way, the theme we were given is "Transformation." We figured the 'caterpillar into a butterfly' idea was a little overdone, so we decided on giving it a twist. We decided that transformation is everywhere in the universe, and we took the most roundabout way. Hope you like it! 


Or watch it on YouTube: 
http://youtu.be/dgC6zPOFRY8

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment