Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Favorites!

Wow, this week has been slow and long all at the same time. I have been swamped with school and work, and next week is looking horrible too! Only a few more weeks until this semester is over... Counting the days!!! 

Here are some of my favorites this week:


Song that has been stuck in my head:



Favorite show of the week: (It's soooo good!!!! I already watched both seasons... haha)


Item I am currently coveting: 

Leather Messenger Bag / Satchel - Vintage Retro Looking - (Medium)

Art Inspiration:



Favorite Cozy Outfit:




Room I want to curl up in with Hubby, Netflix, a big blanket and ice cream:




Glasses I want (I am going to get my eyes checked again soon, and may get new ones):



Hope you have a great weekend! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment