Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Current Happenings


waking up in my own bed... Really weird. I just got home from a week long vacation at my parent's house. Christmas was glorious. 
watching Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit movies-- over Christmas vacation, I watched the entire LOTR series and the new Hobbit movie. It was a good nerd-out. 
enjoying the last "free" week M and I have before school starts again.  
making some posters for one of my best friend's wedding! So fun. 
writing our 2014 goals, and a rather long to-do list.
ordering my Christmas present-- Communication Arts magazine. SO excited!  
planning out the next year/semester/week/and following year. So much to plan, and the new year is the best excuse to get super organized and back on track. Hello, forgotten planner. Here I come. 
dreaming about Summer. And cutting my hair. And getting new glasses.

playing with my new iPhone--Christmas came and she was goooood. :) 
feeling ready to start the new year and attack some goals!!! 
reading Creative, Inc.  
loving time spent with family and friends over Christmas.

wanting to become more on top of things next year--school, work, church responsibilities, marriage, home duties... And now wanting to take a nap. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment