Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Current Happenings

waking up during all hours of the night to get homework done. I slept about 3 hours last night, off and on. MUST. GET. HOMEWORK. DONE! I think it may kill me. 
watching the third season of Sherlock (actually, I recently finished it). OHMYGOSH, amazing. 

enjoying my homework. No, I'm not sick. I checked. 
making a blanket fort for date night. (Popsicle stick is from our date night jar full of ideas.) I must admit I have gotten a bit rusty in my fort making. When I was a kid, my brother and sister and I made a fort that spanned our entire basement, no joke. Toilet paper barricades may have been involved. :) 

writing some research for a new project about Little Red Riding Hood. Check out some of my visual inspiration.
ordering new boots!!! So excited! 
planning the future
dreaming about a beach and the sun. 
playing Puzzle Craft. I am not a gamer, so I am shocking myself. 
feeling excited, tired, motivated, etc. 
reading my new issue of Communication Arts magazine. Seriously geeking out. 

eating homemade Oreos. Arrrhdjfjfnjs, they're so good.


What are you up to? :D 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment