Friday, December 16, 2011

Homemade Chipotle


Yummy treats totally make my day.  Talk about everyday loves! Well, I stumbled across a great recipe for homemade Chipotle. I know, right? My mouth is watering again. It was so much fun to make, too. My sister and I whipped it up one afternoon when we were STARVING fro something yummy. J
The recipe we used can be found here.


Ok, so we cheated a little bit with the pre-cooked steak.
We were starving! Don’t judge.



I mixed the black beans, brown rice, and (homemade) salsa and warmed/mixed them all together.


The steak was coming along nicely… I was getting hungry listening to it sizzle…



Meanwhile, my sister was busy chopping the vegetables… We compiled red and green peppers, cilantro, corn, and lime juice. It was almost pic de gallo, but we were out of tomatoes. L We were too hungry to find any, but when I do the recipe again, tomatoes will be a must. Even though, it turned out fantastic in spite of no tomatoes.



It turned out soooo yummy, and it was really filling! Cheese and sour cream piled on top made the perfect touch. J

Enjoy cooking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment