Saturday, December 24, 2011

Little Things-Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all! There are so many little things in every household that make a house feel like a home on Christmas. Here are a few of mine:





My Winter Wonderland... I love how the snow sparkles in the morning! 


The graham cracker gingerbread house my sister made...


And the real one out of homemade gingerbread...My sister is seriously talented, people.  


The most fragile ornament on our tree- a little rocking horse made during WWII. 
Yes, it's that old. 


A lovely wrapped gift... 


Dancing Santa figurines that my Grandmother gave me when I was a little girl...
Still one of my favorite decorations. :)


A clever homemade Christmas present for my brother. 
He loves cash, so I decided to make it interesting.  
(Full pic to follow later... I can't spoil it now!) 
:)


Presents of family members to each other... tucked under the tree. 
Don't you just want to shake a few? 


And--my favorite Christmas statue... It never fails to give me a gentle reminder 
of the real reason for the season. 

Luke 2:11
"For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord."

Matthew 2:11
"And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him:and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh."

Merry Christmas 

No comments:

Post a Comment