Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Avengers


Ok, enter the geek in me... :) 

(Of course, nowadays comic book movies aren't considered very geeky--considering that the new Avengers movie made about 600 BILLION worldwide, I would consider it pretty mainstream.)

But anyways. I'm sure my husband and I were the last two people on earth to see the Avengers, but we saw it today. I was afraid it would be cheesy based on a few commercials I saw for it, but I actually really liked it (of course)! I think some of the individual movies (like the original Iron Man and Thor) are better, but the Avengers overall I thought was good. Some of the one-liners were really funny and I thought the alien army was well-designed. Not a bad plot either, I like how everything from the other movies tied together. 

So Hubby and I went with a few friends and we had a great time. Then we went to Chili's and ate so much we had to go home and take a nap...

Blessed weekends, this is why I love you. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment