Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Anatomy of a Weekend

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend! A big thanks to all the troops past and present that have made it possible for me to do whatever the heck I want on this three-day weekend. 
Here's to freedom. 

We had a pretty great weekend! Saturday we went to a Real Salt Lake soccer game (my first ever soccer game) with some friends. It was fun to watch--those guys really don't stop running! 






On Sunday, I taught Sunday School and we did a bunch of church-y stuff. Haha.


Then on Memorial Day we went up to Bell Creek Canyon and hiked up to the waterfall. 








It was long and steep up to the waterfall, but it was worth it! I don't think my broken toe was very happy with me, but oh well. Haha.
We definitely had a chill day after that... Jamba Juice may or may not have been involved... :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment