Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday Favorites!


Oooh boy. My Hubby is definitely a favorite this week. I mean, a trip to the spa for my birthday?? Relaxation while other people rub MY back (I usually rub Hubby's, but I don't mind--I love to do it)... That is heaven, people. 

So this gorgeous guy I get for all eternity (jealous? I know...) is definitely a favorite all the time, but a SUPER-favorite this week. :)   



My other present... This fantastic classic of a bag. I expect many uses out of this baby.
For the price, it better outlive me! Not joking


This mud mask is so great. Blackheads were significantly less and pores smaller after just one usage. 




Anybody remember this guy? 

You're welcome. 


I'm thinking Canadian bacon, olives, and green peppers. YUM. 
A little bit easier way to fuel my pizza obsession.


Interesting find of the week (#onourwalk)

Totally random rock sculptures right in the middle of town. 
If you didn't know it was there, you would never find it. 

I mean, who doesn't want to see Joseph Smith as a Sphinx?? 

(Ok, you're right. It's super weird. But fun.)






What are your favorites??

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Super cute post! I've been wanting a below-the-knee fitted pencil skirt, and I love the one you posted with all the colors and funky design. (love the blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it just so funky? So cute. I actually found a black and white striped pencil skirt at Forever 21 a while back that is fitted and quite long. I love it. I would try and check their website periodically for one (maybe closer to fall, too).

    Thanks for reading! :) See you on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete