Tuesday, May 21, 2013

25 Random Facts


  1. Strawberries are my favorite fruit. 
  2. Summer is my favorite season.
  3. But I don't like it to be over 85 degrees. Too hot for me. 
  4. I will never be a vegetarian. I love meat too much. 
  5. I have been big game hunting--I've gotten a deer and an elk. 
  6. I should wear glasses. 
  7. But I hardly ever do (except for driving and movie watching). 
  8. I suck at fishing. 
  9. I love the smell of a campfire.
  10. Things always tend to go wrong when I cook and multi-task... But I always do it anyway...
  11. I only dated my Hubby for 4 weeks before we got engaged. 
  12. But we knew we were going to get married at 2 weeks.  (!!)
  13. I have an obsession with office supplies. New notebooks are my crazy weakness.
  14. I love giving personal gifts--and generally I think I am pretty good at it.  
  15. I could eat pizza every night of the week. 
  16. I will always say yes to Red Robin fries-- best. ever.
  17. I always have super weird dreams. 
  18. I teach gospel doctrine classes at my church
  19. When someone is freaking out, I tend to be more calm (and vice versa).
  20. My ideal vacation spot would be Hawaii or Australia (neither of which I have been to...yet). 
  21. I will sleep anywhere, anytime. My Mother affectionately calls me homeless. 
  22. Growing up, I would spend full days out on the trampoline with my siblings. 
  23. I was once blown off the trampoline while playing a game of sail (holding a sheet against the wind and bouncing). 
  24. I consider Colorado my home, but I was actually born in Pennsylvania.  
  25. It took me forever to do this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment