Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday! I feel like the week has been very slow! At least for me at work. M had a huge company-wide meeting (people flew in from all over the nation to attend) and church duties, and my afternoons have been consumed with designing. I'm currently working on a project with the community and a project for church. I'm still a newbie, but I am loving all the practice. I'll share when those projects are complete. :) 

Hopefully this weekend we will go see a movie and possibly go on a hike.
Who knows? I should start planning better... :) 

Here are my favorites for this week:


Advice I am taking:  (My notebook I am using is this one with gold stripes (also here) (and here))










What Made Me Laugh: 1,2





Song that has been stuck in my head:










Have a great weekend! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment