Monday, June 17, 2013

Reliving the 90s... In Cartoons!

M and I enjoyed a very chill weekend. Some of our Sunday was spent reminiscing about 90's cartoons we used to watch. 

I'll admit, I wasn't a huge cartoon watcher. But there are a few cartoons/shows (from when I would stay at my Grandma's house--she had all the good channels) that I loved watching. And M had his favorites that he would always watch. Remember any of these?

Syd's Picks: 

DOUG

Arthur

Zoom 

Bill Nye the Science Guy

Digimon



M's Picks: 

Mighty Mouse

Mighty Max (Seeing a theme? :) )

Gargoyles 


We took turns watching bits of each other's shows and had a good laugh about how nerdy we were (Rather, M had a good laugh at how nerdy I was...). Oh well.

Way fun date night! Fun to imagine what each other's childhoods were like. :) 

What were your favorite 90s shows?? 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment